12 Things Your Ears & Palate will LOVE at NASF this year!January 31, 2017
12 Things Your Ears & Palate will LOVE at NASF this year!
By Joy VanDrie
- Buy your $5 button and come hang out in the Cadillac Commons (City Park) music from Squad Car Jazz Town starts at 6pm.
- Be there 6-7pm for the WTCM Chili Cookoff under heated tents. Bring some cash to grab a brew or spirit and hang out with your buds.
- Stay after 7pm for the Music from Pair O’ Jacks, NASF Pageant and Snow Sculpture Awards.
- Food vendors unlike others – check out the BBQ, Paella and wood fired food trucks (yeah, food trucks!!)
- Join the 4 DJ Silent Disco (LED/ Wireless headsets) for a Rocking dance party 6-10pm in the City Park/ Cadillac Commons area
- Get your Retro Snowmobile gear on, grab some friends and join us at the NASF Snowmobilers Ball – entry is $10 additional for cool ear candy and palate enlightenment
- Dance along with Once Bitten with KISS encore starting at 6pm, with Music at 7pm from The Change, featuring Grammy Harp player Peter Mad Cat Ruth, and get ready…
- For the Headliner band Wayland from Chicago, who rocked out with the High School Band members during the day, and will be ready to Jam It with you thru the night.
- Saturday, start your adventure downtown, join or enjoy the muscle fun downtown 12-3pm, under the tent, for some major Arm Wrestling Championships, who is going to walk with the NASF BUCKLE?…
- Then head to Boon, watch the races, or join in on the trails for a bit… Don’t own a sled, but want to check it out – DEMOs by Village Motorsports from 10-5pm, parallel to the races (can’t race them, but enjoy them for sure!) Drag Race Shoot out at 4pm!
- NASF Winter Beer Fest opens at 5pm… serving VIP and some awesome craft beers (also serving wine & spirits), but the beers are cold and ready to taste! $25 per person (pre-sale, $30 at door) see www.nasfcadillac.com for details…
- Music from Brotha James at 6pm, Jammin’ with the Mainstays at 7pm and full wind-up with the Lowdown Brass Band at 9pm
Check out details at www.nasfcadillac.com… cool stuff going on downtown Cadillac and in Boon February 2-4, 2017!!