By Erica Benham
Are you hungry for a delicious hand-held, meat-inducing coma? Look no further. Cadillac has many great places to get a unique burger. Here are some of our favorites! They are in no specific order. Please leave a comment telling us your favorite burger joint in case we left it out!
- Coyote Crossings Coyote Burger: 1/3 pound ground beef patty cooked to your liking, served with lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise. $7.49
- After 26 Depot & Café Ephraim’s Angus Burger: Angus beef with onion, lettuce and tomato on a fresh bakery roll. $8.99
- Cadillac Party Lounge The Sticky Burger: 1/3 pound bacon cheeseburger topped with barbeque sauce and peanut butter. K.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Timbers Lumberjack: Shaved rib eye with grilled onions, mushrooms and provolone cheese. Served on an onion roll. $13.00
- Curly’s Bar & Grill Curly’s Burger: Third pound char-grilled beef patty on a toasted brioche bun served with lettuce, tomato & red onions. Paring: Blake’s Flannel Mouth Cider. $7.25
- Roaring 20’s 20’s Burger: 1/3 ground beef burger with cheese, lettuce, pickles, onions, mustard, ketchup, mayonnaise and tomato.
Erica Benham is a senior at Central Michigan University studying Public Relations and Journalism. She’s enjoyed her summer in Cadillac as an intern at the Visitors Bureau and wishes the best to the Cadillac community.